PRICE & TIMING
$189 per person
Sunday, 20th February 2022
10am – 4pm
64 Canns Road, Bedfordale WA 6112
0418 229 662
Please note: there will be no refunds 7 days out from the retreat as we will be ordering supplies and catering. You will be able to sell or transfer your ticket.
Sacred Pregnancy Retreat
Our first Sacred Pregnancy Retreat!! I’m so excited to be able to offer this in the restful space at Restful Waters In Bedfordale.
Connect with your little one. Create rituals that will make your birthing process special and meaningful to you. Meet other mums to be. Learn about movement during pregnancy and practice some gentle pregnancy Pilates. Fully catered with delicious and nourishing food. Hosted by birth doula, nutritionist and Pilates instructor Lynda Rose and guest speaker Midwife Christine from Blessing Midwifery Service.
Giving birth can be one of the most profound experiences of our lives, especially if we have consciously created heartful birthing rituals and practices.
This retreat has been beautifully designed to be a day just for you and your little one, a gorgeous date for you both to decide on how you would like to meet each other.
In this one-of-a-kind retreat, you will:
- Start with a soothing and simple Pilates for pregnancy session
- Design a vison board/birth plan so you can have the birth you want
- Learn techniques and mindsets for a wonderful earthside welcome for your little one
- Receive information about pre and post pregnancy care, and options available to you for your birth
- Conceive a birthing candle that will be wrapped in threads, imbued with your birthing intentions.
- Have a conversation about good nutrition in pregnancy
- Share pregnancy experiences, and birthing experiences if you are already a mum
This divine and unique retreat will be set at the gorgeous and serene Restful Waters Wellness Centre in the Perth Hills. The studio is lake-side on a 10 acre avocado orchard just 40 mins from the CBD.
Leave the retreat feeling light and positive about your birth and your ongoing journey as a mother in a unique and supportive environment.
OTHER INFORMATION & BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Hips and Arches
The aches and pains in your knees and hips might be stemming from your feet. Each foot has 28 bones, 33 joints & over 100 muscles, so how they interact with the ground is very important! Your body shapes and structures itself from the ground up.
Feet that don’t move well can lead to ankles that don’t move well, to knees that don’t move well, to hips that don’t move well and to a spine that doesn’t move well.
Feet that interact with the ground in a conscious and functional way will support a more mobile and balanced body with more hip flexibility.
In this 2-hr workshop, discover how strong and limber feet may protect you from pain you may experience in other parts of your body.
Make friends with your feet and discover the intricate feet/hip connection with Chek Trained Coach, personal trainer and Pilates instructor Lynda Rose.
In this workshop you will:
- Have a gait assessment to see how your feet are functioning.
- Receive your own myofascial release ball to take home so you can release your feet at home.
- Do a foot and hip workout in our gorgeous lakeside studio.
- Gain a new appreciation for the importance of your feet.
Feel as light as a feather on your feet and learn how to move with conscious foot falls, strength, and hip stability.